Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Maraudon

So today I queued up for randoms and I got put in a group for Maraudon as a healer. This is all good except that all the mobs in Maraudon are 44+ and out group was full of 41s and 42s. Hmm interesting, I love how Blizzard does that.

So of course it was extremely hard to heal because everyone was taking so much damage and kept pulling aggro off of each other so I could just waste of of my mana.

Aside from that, I had a wonderful mage in the the group who decides that running closer to mobs is better. So this mage is in melee range at almost every fight and getting slammed hard by the mobs and of course wasting all of my mana.

However, some how we managed to get through it, but I don't want to have to deal with that mess again for a while. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner