Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tanks

Well lately I have been leveling my priest and it has finally reached level 40, however I encountered one main problem along the way. I decided to spec holy and heal instances since Blizzard added the random queue option in 3.3. This is a great feature, however it always matching me up with terrible tanks. Idk what it is but 90% of low level tanks are completely bad and don't know what they are doing and it become quite frustrating when they cannot keep aggro. I can maybe understand this up until level 20 but after that the tanks need to have the right spec and gear. Lesson learned - Find a guild member who can tank for you while you level :D.

Also here is a little video I found to help you understand how bad it sucks to heal when you have a bad tank :D



And for all you good tanks out there, I thank you for the great job you do, but all the POSERS, learn how to play first!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!

    I pugged into an H-UK group (who healer left in the 2nd room (drakes). We are about to move on when one member asks to kill the last for a quest. We all stop and agree, but the tank keeps going.

    We kill the dragon, and then notice the tank is dead. He pulled the 4 mobs before the first boss WITH NO ONE WITH HIM!! /facepalm. The second I rez him he charges back in without being healed. (idiot)

    I get iceblocked near the end of the fight and say "DON'T BREAK! GO FOR ACHIEVEMENT!!!" We didn't make it by two seconds. The Ret paladin rezzes me. Meanwhile... guess who's pulling? LOL!

    I manage to save his dumb ass, but am ridiculing him and mocking him. Rest of group joins in. He leaves.

    Point of the story: when you healer has a tank off-spec, don't be a dumb-ass. =)

    ReplyDelete

 

Design By:
SkinCorner